With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Responsible for support of Salesforce database including, but not limited to managing multiple user setup, ensuring organizational hierarchy, profiles and roles are up to date, and administrating customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
• Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers.
• Troubleshoot and work with end users to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and procedures.
• Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
• Provide technical support and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help modules for end users.
• Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements and keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
• Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users and departments.
• Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
• Maintain and enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security in the Salesforce.com instances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar field preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered.
• 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com administration, overall 5 yrs of IT exp
• Salesforce.com Admin,App Builder Certification is an absolute must.
• Knowledge and understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to express complex technical concepts in business terms to effectively interface with all employees on use of Salesforce.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly analyze and resolve issues.