P&C Cloud and Edge Tools Consulting team consists of 65 Software Engineers having experience in end to end Software and Tooling Delivery process. The mission of Tools Consulting is to deliver the highest quality solutions internally for Capgemini as well as externally to our Clients.
This ServiceNow Technical Consultant role is to assist in technical aspects of implementation of Service Management and Service Integration and Management solutions for our existing and prospective clients.
The role requires thorough knowledge of ServiceNow tool and technologies used within the tool.
In collaboration with Service Integration and Management consultants, will assist clients in the implementation of IT Service Management practices based on Capgemini and industry standards. Will be responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and other IT Practices to optimize, transform, and ensure IT Organizations are compliant, efficient, and effective using the ServiceNow platform.
– Strong desire to learn new technology
– Deliverable focus
– Strong sense of team
– Collaborative approach
– Strong desire for career advancement
– Customer Service mindset
– Demonstrable (1-2 years) experience as a ServiceNow Administrator
– Demonstrable (1-2 years) experience as a ServiceNow Developer
– ServiceNow System Administration certificate
– Background in development – any language
– Understanding basics of Agile and SCRUM
– Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements
– Ability to work with a remote team, requiring ability to communicate well via phone and email (writing skills)
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong “Team Spirit” and willingness to integrate
– Excellent command of English language
– Readiness for business travel (up to 50% travelling abroad)
– ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
– ServiceNow Scripting certificate
– ITIL® Certified
– Experienced in working with relational databases
– Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
• Opportunity to work in a team of ITSM experts – You will have an opportunity to learn from BMC Remedy and ServiceNow Consultants with broad knowledge and expertise
• Being engaged in varied middle and short-term projects
• You will have an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills quickly
• You will be able to work for well-known global organizations – Capgemini clients
• You will have an opportunity to participate in ITSM conferences and courses – Capgemini is the partner of BMC and ServiceNow.