Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Have 3-5 years of management experience (for large or complex services)
- French and English required
- Have ITIL or IT knowledge and experience
- Possess “Can improve” and “Can do” attitude
- Have transition/transformation experience
- Be familiar with business development, growth mindset
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing delivery of IT Services to major European customer
- SLA, KPI and continuous delivery quality improvement management
- People management of large IT team (via management organization)
- Budget, P&L management for your team
- Relationship management with customer and other Capgemini involved entities
- Contribution to EE Cloud and Data Services tactic and strategic committee
- Managing team size of aprox. 100 people (Operators, Advisors, Engineers, Consultants) with 6 leads as your direct reports
- Working hours: 8-16 (flexible, task), location: Katowice (hybrid model)
What have we prepared for you?
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Company car (car allowance)
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).