Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Ability to understand the business value delivered by IT services
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, self-starter able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the criticality of information collected from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail
- Presentation and workshops facilitation skills, ability to provide training to clients and internal team members
- Expertise in at least two IT Service Management processes
- Excellent understanding of interfaces between core IT Service Management processes
- Experience in Service Integration design and transition projects
- Proficient understanding of project management concepts, experience in project planning and coordination, recognizing and addressing risks, awareness of costs for specific projects or work areas
- Understanding of functionalities of at least one ITSM Tools (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc.) and ability to explain and recommend platform capabilities to maximize value of delivered service
- Willingness to work with new technologies and to acquire new skills
- Leadership skills, ability to lead team of experts and SMEs
- Excellent command of the English language and experience in communication across all levels of an IT organization, at the most senior level
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in use of non-core Service Management processes/tool (HR, CSM, ITBM, ITOM)
- Experience in service transition or transformation projects
- ITIL v3 Intermediate or ITIL Expert certificated (or ITIL v4
- Hands-on experience in deployment, configuration or administration of the ServiceNow platform
- Familiarity with system automations and integration architecture
- Ability to travel: 30%+ travelling to EU (weekends at home), as well as to USA/ Canada/ Asia regions outside EU (weekends abroad)
What duties will help you grow?
- Conduct consultancy work including Information Technology (IT) service and governance reviews, trend analysis, service maturity assessments, health checks, Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) and transformation projects
- Bring Service Management expertise and best practices including training, mentoring and staff augmentation, act as a key contributor in complex or critical customer environment
- Gather business requirements and translate them to functional requirements
- Build customer relationships by delivering above client expectations on assigned deliverables
- Assist with ITIL service strategy advice and service design solutions
- Work directly with delivery teams, service providers, customers and developers to design process models and ITSM solutions, test, transition and coordinate the overall implementation
- Design and execute E2E trainings and hand over support to delivery teams
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).