Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Ability to understand the business value delivered by IT services
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, self-starter able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the criticality of information collected from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail
- Presentation and workshops facilitation skills, ability to provide training to clients and internal team members
- Expertise in at least two IT Service Management processes
- Excellent understanding of interfaces between core IT Service Management processes
- Experience in Service Integration design and transition projects
- Proficient understanding of project management concepts, experience in project planning and coordination, recognizing and addressing risks, awareness of costs for specific projects or work areas
- Understanding of functionalities of at least one ITSM Tools (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc.) and ability to explain and recommend platform capabilities to maximize value of delivered service
- Willingness to work with new technologies and to acquire new skills
- Leadership skills, ability to lead team of experts and SMEs
- Excellent command of the English language and experience in communication across all levels of an IT organization, at the most senior level
Ability to travel: 15% – 20%+ travelling to EU (weekends at home), as well as to USA/ Canada/ Asia regions outside EU (weekends abroad) – after pandemic
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in use of non-core Service Management processes/tool (HR, CSM, ITBM, ITOM)
- Experience in service transition or transformation projects
- ITIL v3 Intermediate or ITIL Expert certificated (or ITIL v4
- Hands-on experience in deployment, configuration or administration of the ServiceNow platform
- Familiarity with system automations and integration architecture
- Ability to travel: 30%+ travelling to EU (weekends at home), as well as to USA/ Canada/ Asia regions outside EU (weekends abroad)
What duties will help you grow?
- Conduct consultancy work including Information Technology (IT) service and governance reviews, trend analysis, service maturity assessments, health checks, Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) and transformation projects
- Bring Service Management expertise and best practices including training, mentoring and staff augmentation, act as a key contributor in complex or critical customer environment
- Gather business requirements and translate them to functional requirements
- Build customer relationships by delivering above client expectations on assigned deliverables
- Assist with ITIL service strategy advice and service design solutions
- Work directly with delivery teams, service providers, customers and developers to design process models and ITSM solutions, test, transition and coordinate the overall implementation
- Design and execute E2E trainings and hand over support to delivery teams
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).