An overview of the role
As a Capgemini ServiceNow Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform and integration capabilities. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
As a ServiceNow Architect you will provide insight to our clients that you have gained from successful ServiceNow projects to help them make the right technical decisions that will deliver the business outcomes they want. Your knowledge of the Now Platform and the ServiceNow innovation pipeline will help the clients make the best future-proof technical decisions. As a ServiceNow Architect you will find the right answers to the following and other technical decisions:
Building the right strategy: How do we build a solid foundation to support our business case and future growth?
Alignment to out-of-the-box: Am I taking advantage of pre-built capabilities in order to help minimize the amount of customization on the platform?
Adhering to best practices: Do our architecture and design decisions align with ServiceNow best practices?
Ensuring optimal performance: How do we keep our solution aligned to best practices to ensure optimal performance?
Taking advantage of innovations: How do we efficiently keep our business moving forward with the latest innovations?
Why this role?
This role involves being an expert techno-functional leader, guiding clients through the most complex and demanding ServiceNow implementations. The ServiceNow Architect will support a broad range of functional areas, including stakeholder management, handling deliverable development and data management. You will work directly with the stakeholders and manage their requirements as well.
- Engage in proposals response life cycle as ServiceNow technical solution lead
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Draft solutions (Design/Build/Manage) defining scope & estimations, staffing plan, timelines, assumptions & dependencies, RACI & SOW assistance, etc
- Work with stakeholders to determine the technical strategy and roadmap for the ServiceNow solution
- Progress the solution through internal reviews and approval cycles
- Deliver presentations, proposals and quotes
- When appropriate, perform effective online demos during Client orals
- Lead Technical aspects of ServiceNow implementations projects.
- Provide technical guidance during workshops and assists in the creation and refinement of stories.
- Configures the ServiceNow platform during sprints while sharing knowledge and best practices with Platform Developers and Administrators.
- Design and communicate a Technical Architecture Blueprint based on Capability and Process Implementation Roadmaps aligning to desired Business outcomes
- Minimum of five years of experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in design, architecture, and implementation of enterprise IT environments across all architecture layers.
- Proven experience in implementing and customising the ServiceNow platform.
- Three or more years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (latest version preferred)
- ITIL Foundations certification (V3 minimum, V4 preferred)
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) and web services integrations (SOAP, WSDL, REST).
- Experience with the core ITSM; service portal; ITOM applications in ServiceNow.
- Experience with AD, SSO, and LDAP.
- Foundational knowledge of relational databases (such as MariaDB, MySQL and Oracle).
- Experience mentoring staff and assigning or delegating prioritized activities to peers and team members based on criteria such as criticality, urgency, and alignment to the organization’s objectives.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class Service Management community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media https://twitter.com/Capgemini
We offer professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm