Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
We are looking for a seasoned leader with a background in Technology Services and extensive experience in managing & leading teams that are based in multiple geographies. The leader should be able to manage and lead large IT programs or a portfolio of programs with a strong focus on Data Management, Data Operations and Process Management. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in end-to-end program management including regular interactions with senior customer stakeholders, collaborating with global teams, participating in business reviews and solutioning (technical and business problems). The role requires to quickly understand the customer business landscape and have a hands-on approach to managing day to day aspects of Service delivery. A strong background in Microsoft technologies and understanding of current trends in Digital transformation is required. The candidate will be able to demonstrate application of technology to improve processes and productivity. The role will partner with various groups within Capgemini and be an enabler for building delivery capabilities in the region.
What do you need to start?
- 10+ Years of experience in scaling and managing Managed Services engagements
- Strong stakeholder management – external and internal including Exec levels
- 5+ years’ experience in program ramping and managing large cross functional and globally diverse teams
- Strong in Business program management and client engagement
- Proven ability to develop understanding of customer business (preferably the Sales lifecycle)
- Experience in having used technology to innovate and improve processes and productivity
- Experience in Data Management / Data Operations / Process Management nature of programs is needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical background in Microsoft technologies and understanding / practical implementation of Digital Transformation Trends
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage and Lead manage end customer engagements Provide day to day operational oversight and leadership to assigned workstreams
- Participate in problem solving, root cause analysis and any response function towards continual service improvements
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver solutions with in agreed timelines with quality output
- Understand customer business and partner with stakeholders to optimize / transform operations
- Develop strategies for customer management and improving satisfaction.
- Ensure that the teams are aligned globally and partner with leaders / peers in other geographies
- Ensure cross training and upskilling of team members
- Track, Monitor and improve contractual SLAs and KPIs
- Design improvement and remediation plans in consultation with enabling teams
- Sharp focus on technology trends esp. in digital transformation and application of same
- Create proactive solutions and drive ideation and innovation within the team
- Participate in business reviews
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.