- Creation, maintenance and tuning of actionable SIEM alerts
- Partake in the creation and support of development, testing, and delivery of tools to streamline content authoring, testing, management, and monitoring.
- Assist with developing incident triage and analysis SOPs.
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Skills, Experience, and Traits
- Advanced knowledge, understanding and use of logging & auditing capabilities for diagnostics, forensics, or threat detection on a variety of platforms, frameworks and applications
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, and remote access security techniques and products
- Knowledge, understanding and basic experience using software development processes and tools (E.g. Agile, SCRUM, Source Control, Peer Review)
- Experience in Python script development
- Experience creation and modifying Regular Expressions (E.g. PCRE), XML, and JSON
- Experience with security technologies including Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis, SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers, and Malware analysis and forensics tools
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the multiple operating systems (Windows, *nix, OSX, IOS and other infrastructure device OS)
- Experience in a Security Operations Center, a Security Penetration Testing team, or a Security related role within an IT Infrastructure Team.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.