An overview of the role
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cyber Security for Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our cyber security presales team. You are responsible for cyber-security business development and notably for proposing effective solutions to support security for our clients specifically within the Cloud Security and Cloud Migration Capability.
What you’ll do
- Bring strong Cloud Security industry experience with knowledge of Cloud Security good practice (‘the art of the possible’) to our bids and engagements and use this to highlight potential Cloud Security Solutions.
- Help clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
- Design, develop and build security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
- Identify, design and deploy solutions to secure cloud usage.
- Working with Capgemini’s wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
- Identifying, recommending and co-ordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
- Lead and execute Cloud Security client engagements (both lead sales and in certain cases delivery
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the Capgemini group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs and the way we promote ethically sound practices within our organization and in our partnerships.
What you’ll bring:
- Dedicated Cloud Security experience over a minimum of 7 years. Microsoft cloud solutions are of particular interest.
- Breadth and depth of security consulting or enterprise security architecture experience
- Sound business development skills and operating at C-level
- Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
- Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
- Detailed knowledge of at least two industry sectors
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
- Excellent understanding of the culture, practices and tools associated with the DevSecOps processes, including:
- -Secure cloud architecture
- -“Policy as code”
- -Monitoring, logging and auditing tools and the associated ecosystem
- -CI-CD integration
- -DAST and SAST tools and the implementation into a secure toolchain and SDLC
- Secrets management tools, technologies, cryptography and configuration for cloud and multi-cloud implementations
- Ability to determine the appropriate governance structures and policies for automation and compliance support
- Experience of working in partnership with third parties and government agencies to develop solutions, policies and controls
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.