Get the opportunity to work together with highly talented and senior consultants on exiting projects within Cloud & Infrastructure services (CIS)
CIS is a cloud and cyber services provider with a mission to be the digital transformational partner of choice for clients. This supports the Capgemini group ambition to be a leader for leaders. We are a global business, generating a revenue of 2bn euros, serving our global clients and supported by state-of-the-art right shore delivery centres in Eastern Europe and India.
We collaborate with many strategic partners, including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, VMware, Dockers, Service Now, and IBM for cyber security to build the best solutions for our clients whatever the infrastructure offering, and we use their services to work with clients across a range of sectors.
You will be a part of our global Capgemini Cloud & Edge Cybersecurity Practice that is primarily responsible for providing technical and administrative security to Capgemini’s clients. It provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic advice through to project delivery. The Cybersecurity Operations COE role ensures the future success of the Cybersecurity Operations team and acts as the conduit for transforming the way our teams serve our clients supporting their respective journeys.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work closely with the other members of the Nordic CoE team and Regional and Global practice leads in identifying, distributing and balancing workload and tasks in accordance with established workflow, skill level and/or occupational specialization.
- Ensure that the organization’s strategic plan, mission, vision, and values are communicated to the relevant parties and integrated into the strategies, goals, objectives, work plans and work products and services.
- Serve as a principal contact for coordination, implementation, and/or enforcement of Cyber Security.
- Implement higher-level security requirements and integrate security programs across disciplines.
- Initiate, develop, implement, and evaluate the security programs of an organization.
- Make recommendations for operational policies, procedures, and criteria for interfacing with program systems resources, and coordinate with other members of Capgemini as well as our customers on the development of information security systems and application policies.
- Acquaint with Cyber Security in the marketplace and competition
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team to reach the goals
- Investment case preparation, presentation and signoff.
- Understand future Cyber Security requirements from the market and business.
- Work with the sales and delivery teams to understand requirements.
- Define get well plan for stressed accounts
We believe that you are a person who:
- has a wide range and detailed experience of Cyber Security services including assessment, design, implementation and provision of managed services in the IT space from either an end user or competitor organization, together with detailed understanding of the principles of business and markets and sound experience of relevant business sectors.
- stays current with an ever-changing threat landscape, risk and mitigation strategies and roles and responsibilities via continuous education, certification and professional development.
- has analytical mindset with skills essential for Security and Risk Management
- has the ability to spot and asses security risks wherever they may exist
- have excellent decision-making skills combined with good interpersonal and team-working skills
- has the ability to analyze a situation and identify the best course of action
- works with a pro-active, service delivery orientated work ethic, including a desire for constant service improvement and identification of potential improvements to working practices
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Ability to obtain security clearance is essential for this role
- Cloud Security, preferably with focus on Microsoft Azure. Knowledge within AWS and Google Cloud is a bonus
- Strong skills in at least one more Cyber Security related area, such as Identity and Access Management, End-point security, Penetration Testing, SIEM/SOC, Network etc
- At least basic skills within Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Application Security/DevSecOps experience is a bonus
Accredited with any the following certifications would be desirable:
- Various Technology Partner certifications e.g. AWS, Microsoft
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Jessica Fogelsjöö, at email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.