Get the opportunity to work together with highly talented and senior consultants on exiting projects within Cloud & Infrastructure services (CIS).
CIS is a cloud and cyber services provider with a mission to be the digital transformational partner of choice for clients. This supports the Capgemini group ambition to be a leader for leaders. We are a global business, generating a revenue of 2bn euros, serving our global clients and supported by state-of-the-art right shore delivery centers in Eastern Europe and India.
We collaborate with many strategic partners, including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, VMware, Dockers, Service Now, and IBM for cyber security to build the best solutions for our clients whatever the infrastructure offering, and we use their services to work with clients across a range of sectors.
You will be a part of our global Capgemini Cloud & Edge Cybersecurity Practice that is primarily responsible for providing technical and administrative security to Capgemini’s clients. It provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic advice through to project delivery. The Cybersecurity Operations COE role ensures the future success of the Cybersecurity Operations team and acts as the conduit for transforming the way our teams serve our clients supporting their respective journeys.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work closely with the other members of the Nordic CoE team and Regional and Global practice leads in identifying, distributing and balancing workload and tasks in accordance with established workflow, skill level and/or occupational specialization.
- Ensure that the organization’s strategic plan, mission, vision, and values are communicated to the relevant parties and integrated into the strategies, goals, objectives, work plans and work products and services.
- Serve as a principal contact for coordination, implementation, and/or enforcement of Cyber Security.
- Implement higher-level security requirements and integrate security programs across disciplines.
- Initiate, develop, implement, and evaluate the security programs of an organization.
- Make recommendations for operational policies, procedures, and criteria for interfacing with program systems resources, and coordinate with other members of Capgemini as well as our customers on the development of information security systems and application policies.
- Acquaint with Cyber Security in the marketplace and competition
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team to reach the goals
- Investment case preparation, presentation and signoff.
- Understand future Cyber Security requirements from the market and business.
- Work with the sales and delivery teams to understand requirements.
- Define get well plan for stressed accounts
We believe that you are a person who:
- has a wide range and detailed experience of Cyber Security services including assessment, design, implementation and provision of managed services in the IT space from either an end user or competitor organization, together with detailed understanding of the principles of business and markets and sound experience of relevant business sectors.
- stays current with an ever-changing threat landscape, risk and mitigation strategies and roles and responsibilities via continuous education, certification and professional development.
- has analytical mindset with skills essential for Security and Risk Management
- has the ability to spot and asses security risks wherever they may exist
- have excellent decision-making skills combined with good interpersonal and team-working skills
- has the ability to analyze a situation and identify the best course of action
- works with a pro-active, service delivery orientated work ethic, including a desire for constant service improvement and identification of potential improvements to working practices
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Ability to obtain security clearance is essential for this role
- Cloud Security, preferably with focus on Microsoft Azure. Knowledge within AWS and Google Cloud is a bonus
- Strong skills in at least one more Cyber Security related area, such as Identity and Access Management, End-point security, Penetration Testing, SIEM/SOC, Network etc
- At least basic skills within Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Application Security/DevSecOps experience is a bonus
Accredited with any the following certifications would be desirable:
- Various Technology Partner certifications e.g. AWS, Microsoft