About the Role/Overview:
Senior SDET Engineer
Duration: Full time.
Roles and responsibilities
- Experience Four to Six Years Selenium
- Java programming language and API automation using rest assured
- Tests complex API web and mobile based applications that reference database back end systems
- Estimates testing tasks and works productively with minimum supervision while showing excellent team attitude
- Creates and maintains automated test cases executes test suites reviews and diagnoses reported bugs and ensures overall system quality prior to a customer release
- Designs develops maintains and troubleshoots automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback
- Works with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the development cycle
- Works closely with software developers to create software artifacts including test plans test cases test procedures and test reports
- Execute and troubleshoot automated functional api and end to end tests Build and create automated tests for both UI and Restful Services Coordinate regression system integration and API web services testing with Product Engineering and engineering team
- Clearly document and report on test coverage and execution through visual aids
- Help advocate quality and automation to teams Design and maintain automation framework Design innovative and creative solutions to automation challenges
- Build a regression suite and maintain the suite by regular updating activities
- Works cross functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment Reproduces debugs and isolates problems and verify fixes Cross browser automation and API testing
- Communicate with product teams stakeholders on testing status timelines
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.