Senior SAP Supply Chain Planning/Architect Pre-Sales Lead
Relaunch at Capgemini Programme
Capgemini’s Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a wiliness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
An overview of the role
The UK SAP CoE is part of the global network of SAP presales specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business, especially around the supply chain technology areas within S/4HANA and IBP.
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients, or indirectly through our industry focused Market Unit Account Directors, partners such as SAP, and of course our extensive SAP and other technology/consulting/outsourcing/industry practitioners. Opportunity development is across the range of SAP Supply Chain/Planning solutions, on both a proactive and reactive basis.
You will be working with new and existing clients across various industries, helping them to solve complex challenges leveraging SAP’s Supply Chain technology solutions. You will work alongside our extensive SAP Supply Chain capability and Supply Chain consulting capability to help develop our opportunity pipeline.
Digital Core with SAP is one of only seven Capgemini Group go to market portfolio offerings – and the only one linked to a specific software. Given the significant contribution that SAP Supply Chain related opportunities generate for Capgemini globally, the SAP CoEs network has a highly visible profile, both internally and externally, and is viewed as a crucial element in driving the growth and success of Capgemini. As a Senior SAP Supply Chain Planning/Architect Presales Lead in the UK SAP CoE, you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of SAP Supply Chain/Planning business.
As a Senior SAP Supply Chain Planning/Architect Presales Lead, you will bring your cross-sector SAP Supply Chain and IBP capabilities, and be able to demonstrate how you have architected solutions, converting business needs into SAP solutions that drive positive business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• SAP Supply Chain/Planning solution architecture definition and providing SME delivery oversight on engagements.
• Analyse, shape, solution and estimate responses for SAP Supply Chain/Planning opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex RFx requests.
• Define, develop and promote SAP Supply Chain/Planning focused propositions and go to market approaches.
• Be responsible for addressing a portfolio of target clients, working with relevant Market Unit Account Directors and industry practitioners to proactively expand Capgemini’s opportunity pipeline.
• Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence.
• Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP.
Why this role?
As a SAP Supply Chain Planning/Architect Presales Lead in the UK SAP CoE, you will help to drive the growth of our SAP Supply Chain/Planning business leveraging your skills and experience, and the talent of our broader capabilities. At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive, and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking solutions and propositions are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients and partners, we help to develop winning propositions that drive our clients’ businesses forwards.
You provide your expertise and experience to bring value to the UK SAP CoE which is a critical part of our SAP Practice. As a Practice we truly believe that high performing teams can achieve more than a high performing individual, and as a senior team member you will champion this and your enthusiasm and passion will bring out the best in others, too.
• You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP Supply Chain/Planning technologies
• You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience across SAP Supply Chain Planning (Strategic and Operational) and additionally one or more SAP Supply Chain business process areas such as; Procurement (traditional and cloud), Inventory and Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Quality Management, and Global Trade Services.
• Evidence of a Supply Chain/Planning presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses.
• Engaging and enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
• Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products and how to architect those into leading supply chain solutions.
Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
• Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner organisations.
• Trends in a particular industry and how SAP Supply Chain/Planning solutions might best meet these. Sectors of note include aerospace & defence, consumer products and discrete manufacturing.
About our UK SAP Centre of Excellence
The UK SAP CoE is part of the global network of SAP CoEs, which are charged with driving the continued expansion of our SAP business. The SAP CoE comprises of a growing set of dedicated individuals that are presales specialists in their SAP field, working entrepreneurially to drive new business on both a proactive and reactive basis. As an integral part of our UK SAP Practice, we work closely with our SAP capability and ERP Advisory Services teams
to help our clients extract the greatest value form their SAP investments.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.