“Senior SAP SuccessFactors business consultant – Compensation Management / Core HR“
Capgemini delivers digital transformation with
SAP SuccessFactors® HCM Suite
Capgemini understands the impact of the digital revolution on HR and people management as well as the IT complexity of delivering a transformation project. We partner with SuccessFactors, an SAP company that offers the SAP SuccessFactors HCM (Human Capital Management) Suite. This suite is a worldwide leading cloud-based solution that targets HR departments’ people and business strategies with talent management solutions, workforce planning, and analytics. Capgemini has in-depth experience implementing, integrating, and managing the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite. We are one of the largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators with 16,300 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. Our consultants assist HR departments in their business transformation efforts by evaluating their current recruitment, performance management, core HR processes, and learning and development practices against cloud and digital capabilities. The SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite is delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution on a secure, scalable, and reliable architecture that produces rapid results and allows for continuous innovation. The solution enables HR to access information across countries, currencies, and languages to be more productive and enhance decision making. Access to accurate information and analytics increases HR’s alignment with organizational objectives. By combining software integration with a true transformation of the HR functions, Capgemini enables HR to spend less time on transaction oriented administrative tasks so they can focus more on the strategic directions of the companies they support.
Capgemini’s comprehensive consulting approach and proven methodologies to accelerate digital adoption
Prior to implementing the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, Capgemini uses the Fast Track Digital HR offer to guide IT, HR, and key business stakeholders in developing a complete HR transformation strategy and roadmap. Clients gain an understanding of the solution and determine which functional areas need to be aligned for a successful deployment. Capgemini provides SaaS and cloud insights and assessments, solution designs, and prototypes. Once a joint vision is developed, Capgemini uses a step-by-step, holistic consulting approach that supports clients through Strategy and Analysis, Solution Design, Development, Implementation, Change Management, and Support. We leverage our SAP delivery and solution design centers, resources, and proven methodologies to facilitate a phased and simplified journey to HR transformation.
We are currently hiring HCM and SuccessFactors consultants with functional experience in Core HR and/or Compensation Management combined with first experiences within the SuccessFactors HCM suite.
- You can participate in every phase of a cloud implementation : offer, realization, verification, training, transition and production support, and roll-out coordination
- You can take up several roles in the implementation :
- Functional lead : being able to assist and guide client on its business challenges and best practices, and being able to advise on the solution possibilities
- Configurator : with an in depth knowledge of the solution you can efficiently configure the solution and you take care of being aware of the last trends and possibilities of the suite
- Change Management Consultant : you can assist the client in its HR Transformation and advise him/her on communication, training strategies
- You have a good understanding of Compensation Management and Core HR business processes in Global Organizations
- You feel comfortable in pre-sales activities, have convincing capacities, can give trainings, demos and presentations to clients
- You have interaction and a close collaboration with the customer on various levels: gather their requirements, define, document and validate solutions, inform the client on Capgemini’s service offering,…
- You have a Human Resources background with knowledge of Core HR and Compensation Management domains
- Relevant experience in SuccessFactors
- Trained or at least end-user experience with Employee Central or Compensation Management
- You also feel comfortable in navigating and maintaining datamodels, workflows, Metadata framework and business rules
- Time Management is certainly a plus
- You play an significant role in cloud solutions implementations and you are aware of the key challenges of those implementations
- You have at least 3 years experience in HR/HCM implementations
- You have a strong IT-mindset
- You benefit from solid analytical skills
- You have an eye for details, software quality and you understand the added value of a methodological approach
- Sharp communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are a real team player and results-driven
- You own a master degree
- You like diversified work and new challenges
- You are flexible and like to participate occasionally in international opportunities
It’s also very important to be able to express yourself in Dutch as well as French. English is the official language within Capgemini, so the knowledge of these 3 languages is essential.
The offer of Capgemini!
You will have the opportunity to work in challenging projects for major clients. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At Capgemini, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. Capgemini also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field. We really invest in your future.
We offer an excellent benefits package.