We are looking for Senior SAP SD Order to Cash consultant to support our local and global strategic customers. You will work in sectors such as Manufacturing, Utility and Retail to create fit for purpose transitions to the new S/4 landscape.
We want to expand our team with creative initiative-takers, experienced and fun individuals to build this capacity and grow the business without compromising quality, standards, integrity or culture.
About the position:
This is an opportunity to work with guidance and strategic prioritization at our local and international key accounts. Together with the strength from a multinational Capgemini team you will provide expert advisory and consultancy services to our clients as well as bring your experience to Capgemini to become even better.
We are looking for individuals with good industry specific knowledge, who have been in the business long enough to have learnt the do’s and don’ts, yet who are curious to find new ways of working and challenge what you already know. In this role you will drive innovation and incorporate these into the SAP solutions that we deliver to our clients.
We are looking for:
– Senior SAP SD OTC consultant with a high level of self-motivation and customer orientation
– 10+ Years’ experience working with SAP SD OTC, including full cycle implementations and rollouts in Europe or Globally
– Consultant and project experience at multiple customers
– S4 project experience
– Strong E2E business process knowledge and good integration experiences cross other SAP modules and external interfaces with the system landscape
– Skills in full SD configuration, SD Pricing and Variant configuration
– Experience with output configuration and output management requirements – IDOC and EDI experiences
– Migration experience with LSMW and LTMC
– PoC skills to elaborate for SAP solution
– Ability to lead workshops and drive stakeholder management
– Agile Wow experiences, Azure DevOps, SAP CHARM is an advantage
– Automobile Business experience is an advantage