At Capgemini, you will be working with leading Finnish companies, implementing solutions to improve our client’s processes, and leveraging latest SAP technologies. As a SAP HCM consultant, you will primarily be responsible for clients’ SAP on-premise HCM development projects and maintenance. To a lesser degree, you will also be supporting clients on their journey as they move to cloud.
Our expectations for you are:
- you have hands-on experience in on-premise SAP HCM core HR processes (employee and organization data management), CATS and SAP Travel, and preferably some of the following areas: timesheets management, recruiting & on-boarding, learning / competence development, performance management, compensation management, and succession planning
- you have the ability to gather customer’s business requirements, lead workshops independently, write needed documentation and provide work estimations.
- your skills related to integration is considered as a benefit
- you are familiar with SAP SuccessFactors
- you have good interpersonal and analytical skills with sales-oriented mind-set
- you are keen on learning new things and taking on new responsibilities
- you speak and write fluent Finnish and English
Why join Capgemini?
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue to grow as a business professional by working with interesting client cases in Finland and by creating relevant solutions for our clients leveraging latest technology. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now.
For more information, you can contact Marsa Laukkoski – firstname.lastname@example.org; +358 40 6736493.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.Apply now