Enhance your career in a Global company who is strong locally!
Our market position and global capacity enable us to work with the largest customers in innovative and socially responsible projects. We are already the Nordic region’s largest supplier of Salesforce-based solutions, which gives us the opportunity to work in exciting assignments together with other prominent experts. This means unique career paths for you as a consultant.
- No 1 as cloud based CRM system in the World according to Gartner
- Flexible role with great possibilities to further your career within IT and Salesforce
- High demanding market and a lot of job possibilities
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will take on a crucial role in the Salesforce department in Capgemini. You will be part of our strong and knowledge team and assist our projects that spans different sectors and sizes.
We believe you have at least a couple of years’ experiences as a Salesforce Developer where you have worked with both custom development and overall Salesforce configuration in either one or multiple projects. You are proficient in Apex and have built different custom and complex solutions in your previous engagements. You are comfortable taking on a lead role in projects as well as working closely with your team and collaborating with the Architect(s) and stakeholders.
In our team we focus a lot on industrialization of our processes and ways of working, everything from our DevOps approach to Bid work and Requirement Elicitation. You will, with your expertise and knowledge, assist with improving our way of working and you are eager to assist your team and increase the team spirit and knowledge overall in our Salesforce department.
- 3+ years of experience with development on the Salesforce platform
- Knowledgeable in Development Life Cycles, including experience in VCS such as Git
- Experience working with internal and/or external integrations to and from Salesforce
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills and fluent in Swedish or English
- Salesforce Multi Cloud experience is a plus