Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrated success on previous Salesforce project as a developer
- Experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem including Apex Lightning and data models
- Strong Experience with writing Apex code triggers classes Lightning components and workflows approval rules using custom code
- Clear understanding of Salesforce access and data sharing models
- Strong understanding of Salesforce com capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns APIs and REST Exposure to ETL tools e g Informatica Mulesoft
- Experience with relational databases e g SOQL MySQL SQL Server Oracle or other common RDBMS
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.