Financial Services is part of a global organization at Capgemini. This means you will be able to work with clients not only in Sweden, but Europe. In Stockholm, we are a team with enthusiastic and driven colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences, and we are all working with the largest bank and insurance companies.
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
About the Role as Senior Salesforce Developer
We are looking for you who want to work at the forefront of digital transformation. You will be part of a dedicated and experienced development team. You will work with some of the largest bank and insurance companies, and you will work in projects that help our customers to realize their digital visions. We offer and execute the complete chain from advice in the early stages to development and deployment in an agile work environment. Some client assignments might not be in Sweden, so you’ll work remote or travel. You decide for yourself how far you want to go – we support you with customized skills development, certifications, and interesting customer assignments.
We believe you have at least a couple of years’ experiences as a Salesforce Developer where you have worked with both custom development and overall Salesforce configuration in either one or multiple projects. You have built different custom and complex solutions in your previous engagements. You are comfortable taking on a lead role in projects as well as working closely with your team and collaborating with the Architect(s) and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience with development on the Salesforce platform
- Knowledgeable in Development Life Cycles, including experience in VCS such as Git
- Experience working with internal and/or external integrations to and from Salesforce
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills in English and preferably in Swedish or other European languages.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 2200 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization.
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks.