Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
For our New Client in Krakow Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be part of fantastic delivery team with option to take part in the transition of Record to Report processes. The scope involved covers processes: Fixed Assets, Tax, Special Projects and Queries Resolution.
- Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
- Supports TL in admin activities if necessary
- Buddy to junior Team members
- Participates in transition activities as per requirement
- Acts as R2R process expert
- Analyses root causes of problems related to R2R
- Makes sure that all the required process documentation is up to date (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Ensures that processes are understood and being followed by the team members
- Supports and assists the team with the more complex activities
- Supervises trainings to the current and future delivery team members.
- Drives R2R with continuous focus on standardization, innovation, automations leading to the best in class model
- Very good English skills
- Very good German skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the R2R area
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.