Our client’s technology campus in Prague has become a strategic location for software development, quantitative analysis, business testing, and application management.
If you’re an IT person with a passion for Finance; or a Finance person with a passion for IT – then we would like to hear from you! You will be joining a team that supports the client’s Front Office colleagues & brings together financial specialists and IT professionals to achieve one golden goal – deliver high-quality Credit Risk RWA systems for the Investment & Corporate Bank.
What will you be doing?
• Be involved in the full workflow of product delivery (elicit, validate, pilot/prototype and document requirements & user/feature stories, including active coding and testing)
• Collaborate closely with business teams & expert stakeholders in the development of systems in Credit Risk (methodologies: RWA, EAD-LGD, Basel3, LBS, Basel 3, Basel4, IFRS9, SA-CCR, SA-CR, etc.)
• Implement the calculation logic using R, Python, and SQL sitting on top of a scalable Amazon Web Services framework engineered in C#
• Contribute significantly to Project development, architecture design, and knowledge sharing your experience (if you don’t have all the knowledge we proactively train)
• Work in a modern comfortable office space that enables people to collaborate, drive ideas and focus on innovation and feel inspired, energized and motivated
Where will you be working?
The Prague office is part of the Operations and Technology Division, and as such, you will stay at the top of the technological game – with us!
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!