Senior QA Manager
Job Location:: Toronto, Canada
Job Type:: Full time
- 15+ years of testing experience, with a minimum of 5+ years in Program Management
- Good Automation Knowledge
- Project Management Certification is a plus
- Should have sound knowledge of Agile delivery
- Hands-on test experience in a full life-cycle project
- Prior experience in running any strategic initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be accountable for program results, including project quality and schedule integrity.
- Manage all elements of program charter, including scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing
- Assess project issues and help identify solutions to ensure project stays on track.
- Analyzing and proposing strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Risk forecasting, risk analysis; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Deep knowledge of testing methodologies and industry trends (Digital, Innovation, Cloud, Big data, Agile, DevOps, Micro services testing, virtualization, Automation and frameworks)
- Sound understanding of Cloud, DevOps, Automation tools and frameworks
- Strong automation testing experience utilizing HP UFT, Selenium, Robot framework
- Experience in Continuous Integration projects
- Experience working in a scrum/agile development environment
- Knowledge of DevOps operations and test integration into the DevOps process and tools
- Able to effectively communicate in a clear and succinct manner to all levels within the organization.
- Understands the dynamics of negotiation centered on the goal of achieving the highest value outcome for all parties.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interface & influence effectively at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively lead, direct and manage cross functional teams, influence business partners and get results through others.
- Ability to handle conflict with confidence and integrity.
- Must be self-confident, assertive, and self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.