Our client, one of the largest banks in the world, is looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will be participating in defining, executing and post-test evidence reviews for various projects/programmes spanning across technical and regulatory deliveries and platform enhancements.
You will be:
- Working closely with the Architects and Project Managers across all regions and business clusters.
- Participating in all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software related to these applications.
- Interacting with product owners or business users.
- Participating in design reviews.
- Preparing test scenarios and execute tests on soft usability.
- Ensuring the software meets set standards including usability, security and controls and that any data related issues identified are escalated to the relevant teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Certifications in ISTQB / CSTE / CSQA
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Intermediary experience in:
- Test automation methodologies and frameworks
- Test Driven Development – e.g. Cucumber, Specflow
- Relational databases + testing
- Running ETL
- Data analysis and reconciliation
- Knowledge of SQL
- Data warehousing dimensional model
- Downstream testing
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Python)
- Object oriented programming knowledge
- Tools supporting SDLC
(Deployment and Continuous Integration – Team City, Nolio, Jenkins; Source Control – Git, Perforce, etc)
What will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of MSSQL
- Test management and automation tools e.g. Jira, QC, Selenium
- Automation of testing activities using Python, SQL, Java or C#
- Any of UI Automation Tools e.g. TestComplete, or Selenium
- A strong and proactive analytical/problem solving mind-set
- Experience in financial services
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking, you will stay at the top of the technological game with us.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!