Title: Senior Python Developer
Roles and responsibilities
- Understanding analyzing and implementing Business needs feature modification requests conversion into software components Integration of user oriented elements into different applications data storage solutions
- Developing Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness server side logic and platform statistical learning models highly responsive web applications
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas NumPy etc
- Good proficiency in Python frameworks like Django Flask etc Web frameworks and RESTful APIs Core Python fundamentals and programming Code packaging release and deployment Database knowledge with handson experience
- Fundamental understanding of Front end technologies like JS CSS3 and HTML5
- Basic knowledge about Object Relational Mapper libraries Good understanding of algorithms and logic that goes behind coding the application
- Competence to write clear optimized necessary code Data analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.