Any UK base location, Full mobility required
The focus of your role
Working as part of the Business Solutions and Engagement Management Services team, within the delivery unit Business and Technology Solutions (BTS), successful candidates will be running technology enabled transformation assignments in any sector and manage projects of varying size and degrees of complexity. Primarily focussed around the delivery/implementation of package based products (e.g. SAP, ORACLE and others), members of the team can also be called on to deliver custom developed solutions, change projects, project audits and/or assurance reviews, PM consultancy and provide client mentoring and guidance.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for all aspects of project management; accountable for project delivery to agreed cost and time parameters;
- Take an active part in sales and pre-sales activity; making significant written contribution to bids;
- Develop client relationships at senior management level and influence at board level;
- Make a significant contribution to the development of method and expand knowledge base within the practice;
- Undertake feasibility studies and business case development;
- Ensure that value is delivered from transformation programmes, benefits are tracked and realised and carry out project audits and assurance reviews.
What you’ll bring
We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including a relevant degree or management qualification;
- Exposure to working within a true client facing consulting style environment;
- Exemplar project management and engagement skills with strong previous experience evident;
- Experience of IT package implementations, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or large custom builds, ideally including eCommerce and social media;
- Proven experience of managing projects in the range 1,500 to 10,000 man-days and £2m to £8m direct delivery budget responsibility;
- Innovation in both sales and delivery;
- Proven ability to architect solutions that deliver effective business outcomes for clients whilst managing internal commercial and delivery risk;
- Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi disciplined teams;
- Demonstrable skills in: facilitation, stakeholder engagement, strategic thinking and presentation.
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience:
- Formal qualifications in Project Management and certification in PRINCE or equivalent;
- Experience of multiple industries across both public and private sectors with retail experience being of specific interest.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Find out more and apply