Capgemini Invent is currently seeking a polished and client facing Project Manager for our New York, NY office. This dynamic position has excellent growth potential and offers exposure to cutting-edge projects and high-profile, best-in-class brands. You will be hands on helping our clients and our internal team to execute projects and marketing programs. The successful candidate will work collaboratively to scope and estimate assignments with our clients. This includes detailing deliverables, estimating timelines, resource requirements and costs. After a project is approved you will work with the team, department managers and the client to successful deliver the engagement on time, on budget and to our client’s satisfaction.
Prior interactive advertising/marketing agency experience is preferred. Financial services marketing experience is a plus.
- Manage team assignments and balance workload in a deadline driven environment
- Estimate project timelines, level of effort and cost
- Document client requirements
- Working with subject matter experts oversee design, development and implementation of campaigns and websites for clients
- Manage quality assurance and acceptance testing process
- Update and revise schedules weekly to maintain accurate project forecasts
- Record and reconcile time tracking against project
- Assist finance with client invoicing
- Facilitate and organize weekly client status calls
- Assist clients with long term planning and budgeting
- Master and maintain knowledge of clients’ business, competition and industry trend
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Minimum 8-12 years experience as a Project Manager, 4 years of interactive/web projects. Prior advertising agency or other professional services experience required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Project or similar software to create project plans
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Budgeting / Forecasting / Estimating
- Knowledge of marketing lifecycle and/or systems development lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and assess project risk factors
- Knowledge of standard web applications, rich web technologies (e.g., Web 2.0, HTML, browsers, responsive design, etc.)
- Solid organizational skills
Desirable Skills: – (Any of these are a plus):
- Prior experience working with online interactive products at creative agencies
- Prior experience with database drive marketing programs
- Familiar with email marketing on multiple email clients
- Experience in developing Ad banners
- Web tracking and reporting experience with tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization experience and/or basic knowledge
- Experience with content management systems such as Adobe or Sitecore
- Understanding of database marketing
- Prior experience with affiliate marketing (LinkShare, CommissionJunction, Google)
- Prior experience with ADA compliance testing for interactive work
- Able to understand technical guidelines
- Strong understanding of QA tools/methodologies
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.