Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Beginner to Intermediate level of understanding of the O365 product suite;
- Curious into understanding data to look at audience segmentation / intelligent messaging;
- Understand adoption and change management, human behaviour, marketing campaign strategies to aid into understanding Service Adoption.
- Ability to ask all questions and then have a very clear understanding of the product and ask from a Product Manager;
- Ability to build directional approach documents for all functions of Service Adoption to the detail wherein this is effectively a deliverables list;
- Build milestone plans; POAPs and bring the team together to follow direction;
- Ability to mediate between groups to look at both sides of an ask and come to a pragmatic outcome;
- Very good command of English language, both oral and written.
What duties will help you grow?
As a Project Manager you will join our Service Adoption team delivering technology projects, like Microsoft/M365/O365/Teams or other Digital Workplace experience. You will drive projects while taking feeling the accountability for quality of output.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.