A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Agile Coach
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes and facilitates Story Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Identifies and removes impediments or obstacles that prevent the team from reaching goals.
- Ensures that development teams are practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and progress visibility.
- Ensures the user stories are complete and appropriately mapped to epics to enable automated generation of release documentation and test case creation. May assist the Product Owner with user story writing.
- Helps analyze team metrics and identify improvements to the team’s development practices and use of Agile tools.
- Initiates and facilitates release planning with the Product Owner and development team leaders.
- Conducts limited releases with select product owner and facilities to enable direct end user feedback on new features in advance of full release of new software.
- Champions continuous improvements in processes and development techniques applied by the development team.
- Serves as a critical liaison between Product Owners, developers, device engineers, device quality assurance, software quality assurance, DevOps, management and other stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, computer science or business degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-year experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach required. Scrum and PMP certification preferred.
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Expert level knowledge of Agile development processes required.
- Strong understanding of iterative software development, backlog refinement, user story writing, burn down/burn up metrics, velocity, and task definition required.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run effective meetings required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills when interacting internal/external customers required.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence preferred.
- Experience in a DevOps environment with test automation preferred.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-