Location: Minneapolis, MN
Role: IT Delivery Manager
Position: Full Time
- Provide IT Delivery, Client relationship and stakeholders management at onshore across portfolios engagements.
- Travel to Los Angeles for client relationship and engagement delivery status review once every month.
- Drive innovation and delivery solutions within portfolios as per the IT transformation road map.
- Demonstrate People management leadership skills..
- Solid IT delivery experience as an Program engagement manager in the last 3 – 5 years managing clients teams at multiple locations and project delivery.
- Experience in managing Agile DevOps engagements with experience in Digital Cloud User Experience as well as enterprise data. (i.e. The work will be more oriented to having the SME knowledge DevOps/Digital Cloud UX as opposed to the actual day to day management of the engagements)
- This is sales oriented delivery role not pure delivery or program manager role.
- Role will require assisting WM and CM Client Partners with:
- Business develpment activities and working with our various CG practices and Offshore Delivery Heads to create proposals and be an active participant in presentations of proposals.
- Engaging with Management and Executive Management layers f organizations
- Escalatin Management
- Candidate must have wealth management background.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.