With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.
Title: Agile Coach
Location: Newark, NJ
Position : Full time role
Job Description :
- Coach senior IT and Business Leadership.
- Define Operational Value streams aligned to SAFe framework.
- Assess the current state of an IT vertical in relation to the target operating model.
- Agree with the Agile CoE lead on an intervention strategy.
- Lead the intervention strategy within an IT vertical so that it achieves the overall DevOps, Agile transformation.
- Have regular catch ups with the Head of Agile Enterprise Transformation, highlight issues, report on progress, agree the overall direction.
- Guide agile teams on their journey to becoming self-sustaining high performing agile teams.
- Coach agile teams with the focus to derive the increased business value that comes with agility. Be an active member of the Agile Community of Practice and contribute to discussion and blog.
- Promote agile transformation for the organization.
- Deliver presentations & talks on aspects of agile adoption to internal Agile community.
- Provide Coaching to junior Coaches.
- Contribute improvements to the coaching governance and maturity models where appropriate.
- 15 years IT experience.
- 5- years or coaching experience.
- SAFe Certification (SPC).
- Implementation experience in a large organization.
- Strong and proven experience leading and coaching teams in the adoption of an Agile mind set, particularly by implementing the Scrum Framework.
- Strong and proven experience of a successful implementation of a DevOps initiative with proven track of before and after the intervention.
- Extremely strong knowledge of Lean Enterprise thinking, Business Value Hypothesis Driven Delivery, Cost of Delay, One Metric That Matters and so on.
- Extremely strong understanding of Testing Automation, if not necessarily from an implementation perspective, certainly from a leadership perspective.
- Great Leadership and Influencing skills when it comes to driving Large Transformation Programmes that involve both technology and the business.
- 8 years as Agile Practitioner.
- 4 years + agile coaching.
- SAFe implementation experience.
- Agile projects in a large organization.
- Experience of working on large programmers of work with many scrum teams and scaled Agile Framework(s).
- Coaching and working on agile projects involving distributed team.
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
- Relevant qualifications as a scrum master and scaled agile.
- Collaboration tools esp. Rational Team Concert and JIRA.
- Test Driven Development, Automated Acceptance Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Deployment.
- Working knowledge of: Experience in Insurance organizations and Coaching accreditation.