With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
• Extensive experience with all aspects of CRM and Salesforce projects including Requirements, Design, Development, QA and Deployment.
• Monitors and manages project financials, schedule, scope to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
• Can work independently and product all PMO deliverables like Status Reports, Program Charter, Riask and Issues Register etc.
• Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project, ocused on building strong customer relationships.
• Facilitates and leads status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
• Understands the Capgemini Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
• Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during Solution Def, requirements, design, and WA sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
• Provides mentoring, guidance to project team members, including offshore team members.
• Achieves published company utilization targets.
• Brings 5+ years project management experience with packaged software. Overall 10 + yrs of IT expereince
• Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
• Must have experience with salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader.
• Certified salesforce.com Admin with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications.
• Experience in professional services/consulting organization
• Experience in Agile approaches to project management
• Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $200K
• Ability to travel to client sites
• Experience working with global development teams"