With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Primarily responsible for developing in HP Exstream template, testing, maintaining, supporting, and documenting templates and document applications.
• Experience with OpenText Exstream Charting capabilities (bar charts, pie charts, line graphs) – Minimum of 2 years
• Working knowledge of PDF and Postscript print streams with multiple different output queues and packaging requirements and working knowledge of barcode requirements and development for high volume output
• Demonstrate experience with advanced Exstream functionality such as variable design, real-time composition, advanced data and content integration, output to multiple document formats, and high-volume workflow optimization.
• Analytical skill set with experience mapping business requirements to technical specifications required to develop effective document templates
• Desirable to have experience in Print & Mail Industry, Insurance or Financial Services Industry, APPWORX and SQL Developer.
• Interface regularly with the COE project manager, COE template designer, appropriate business owners, business analyst, test team and fellow Exstream developers.