Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English business speaker is a must have.
- Experience with Microsoft tools, especially PowerPoint and- Excel.
- Good information searching / research practical skills.
- Basic knowledge (or practice) of project management is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles is a value add.
- General understanding of Automation, Analytics or Artificial Intelligence would make you stand out – but it is not required. Full training will be provided.
- Experience in working in multicultural client or partner-facing environment preferred.
We encourage you to watch short movie where you can hear what this project is all about: here. Please note that part of the application process is completing an exercise.
You can find more details on the required task within the movie.
What duties will help you grow?
- Management of offering lifecycle and acting as point of contact and ownership for innovation and client story materials.
- Business knowledge & asset management for partner technologies and Group offers.
- Market communication coordination and reporting.
- Point of contact for internal asset and knowledge queries or coordination activities to leading to successful competition.
- Coordination and creation of assets (PowerPoint, no code websites, Word), insights (Excel), and taking actions such to achieve fair competitive advantage for IA Practice Offering by supporting sales, market communication and Business Asset Management activities.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).