Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may be working with your team on how to resolve a complex business or technical challenge to keep a project on track.
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your technical Pardot configuration and experience. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce, CRM and Marketing Automation and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
As the Salesforce Pardot Consultant, you will:
• Work within the Marketing Cloud and Pardot team to deliver a Pardot implementation project
• Work very closely with our clients to understand their Marketing Automation strategy and requirements, developing the solution in Pardot
• Be confident working with Pardot, understanding data points, creating dynamic lists and engagements and configuring the Pardot V2 Connector with Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud
• Work with the clients Marketing team to support the build of b2b campaigns and automations in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Be an expert in Pardot and be able to talk confidently with CRM and Marketing senior executives, being able to demonstrate the Salesforce capabilities and the art of the possible
• Have an eye for detail and can quickly produce high quality presentations and design documents
• Spend a good proportion of your time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
• Work closely with the Marketing Cloud and Pardot Capability lead to support on RFI’s, RFPs and any other presales support needed
• Comfortable using Pardot functionality in an innovative way to meet complex business needs whilst maintaining best practice
What you’ll bring
• A good level of Salesforce Pardot experience covering integrations with one or more of the main clouds, Sales or Service. Pardot Consultant Certification and practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role
• Proven experience working on large complex end user or client projects setting up Pardot at an enterprise level using Pardot advanced and multiple business units
• Certifications: Pardot specialist and Pardot Consultant. Additional training being undertaken on b2b marketing analytics or Einstein a bonus.
• Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce team of functional and technical developers
• Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
• Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
• Be the project point of contact for all Pardot-related queries and functionality design
• Experience working with additional marketing automation solutions such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud is very desirable * You’ll have at least 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales or Service. Practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role
* You’ll have at least 2+ years working on large complex end user or client projects setting up Marketing Cloud to create marketing campaigns touching millions of customers
* You’ll have the Marketing Cloud Email specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant and Admin Certifications as a minimum.
* Experience of using the MC Connect to connect to Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud
* Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce team of functional and technical developers
* Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
* Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
* Experience working with additional marketing automation solutions such as Marketo, Adobe, etc. is very desirable but not necessary
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.