The role is UK based but occasionally travel beyond will be required.
An overview of the role
As an experienced Senior Solution Architect with experience in Oracle Retail, both cloud and en-premise solutions, your primary role will be to help advise and guide our clients to architect the best solutions to meet the needs of their business whilst driving tangible business benefits.
• Understand the challenges presented to our clients and define the best solutions to address them
• Work across multi-disciplined and multi-location teams
• Have full architectural oversight of Capgemini’s scope and activity in both the Application Management and Application Development streams
• Become a trusted advisor to our clients
Why this role?
Oracle’s current acquisition strategy and the increasing adoption of Cloud is creating a breadth of new opportunities with our Clients to take their current IT Systems to the Digital & Cloud market. As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
• 10+ years’ experience of the full Oracle Retail suite of applications, and a history of architecting retail solutions
• In Depth knowledge of Integration methodologies and tools
• Strong experience of cloud and on-premise application deployments
• Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Leadership skills demonstrated through senior architect, project manager or leadership roles on large scale UK retail implementations in the last 3 years
• An understanding of the retail landscape and deep industry connections
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.