Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
Currently we are looking for candidates to our offices in Gdańsk/Gdynia/Sopot or willing to work in Kraków/Katowice/remote work.
- Provide technical expertise & guidance to project team and thoroughly assess, design, development and testing of ERP system.
- Translate business requirements into working solutions.
- Design data model that can support an ever-growing volume.
- Develop technical program specifications; construct, modify or rewrite program code.
- Use technical knowledge of application configuration, objects and business processes to identify and solve problems.
- Assess impact to other systems and consider the broader business implications to current and future business needs.
- Develop technical solutions using Oracle’s applications.
- Refactor and evolve existing code base to support new processes.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with peers, functional users, management team.
What will make You special
- The successful candidate shall have technical and analytical skills, but also should be capable to work directly with the client, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track-record successfully delivering large-scale high-performance database solutions on Oracle platform with diverse and complex integrations.
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of technical solutions implementation/consulting experience.
- Strong knowledge of systems development and project management Agile methodologies/processes
- Expert knowledge of: SQL and PLSQL development and testing in an agile delivery context
- Previous professional experience in banking area is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Ability to learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes / systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Comfortable with continuous learning and improvement.
- Able to utilize and effectively communicate functional and technical components of an initiative to applicable parties both verbally and through documentation.
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.