Job Title: Senior Network & Security Consultant
Job & Interview Location – Mumbai
Experience – 6 to 9 years
• Experience on routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP, OSPF etc
• Hands on experience of configuring and maintaining Cisco routers, switches, wireless access points, wireless controllers.
• Experience in configuring and maintaining Nexus switch, ASA firewalls.
• Cisco call manager and VOIP Experience preferable
• Security concepts and fundamentals required
• Candidate must have hands experience on configuring and managing Site-to-site VPN and Remote access VPN, dial-up-VPN on Cisco firewalls.
• Candidate should have sound knowledge of IDS/IPS and QoS configuration.
• Must hands on experience working on Cisco ASA firewalls 5525,5515 models.
• Candidate should able to manage the license and asset inventory of the environment.
• Candidate should able to identify network monitoring environment and remediate them. List of monitoring tool set for the candidate to know Solar winds, Cisco netflow…etc.
• Data Center Monitoring through solarwinds monitoring tool.
• Sound knowledge of Load balancer like Net scaler.
Preferred certification – CCNA certified min required and CCNP certify is an advantage.
Primary technical Skills
Cisco Routers & Switches
Cisco ASA Firewall
Experience: 6 – 9 years