You will be working on a client site, delivering great customer support acting as a single point of contact for IT user related issues. You will be working within a team environment working in collaboration to deliver a high standard of IT related customer Service. The role is on a shift basis rota 7 days a week.
• Undertakes a range of equipment installations and configuration activities for complex or high business impact solutions
• Configures core infrastructure components e.g. Switches, routers, firewalls etc.
• Performs impact assessments on large or complex networks
• Builds test plans and analyses results
• Provides on the job training to others
• Provide 24×7 Standby & Support – mandatory
• Expected to have undertaken other Network roles for at least 8 years
• Will typically be qualified to Cisco CCNA level or vendor equivalent accreditations
• Preferably be qualified to Cisco CCNP level or similar or working towards CCNP accreditation
• Will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of networks including network security, virtual private networking (VPN) converged networks and broadband technologies
• Will have the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot LAN/WAN/Voice network Infrastructures for enterprise organisations
• Will be Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas
• Demonstrates behavioural competencies associated with frequent change, urgency and versatility
• Will be aware of Company values and demonstrate adherence to them
• Required to work at Barrow-in-Furness site
• Have or be able to obtain SC clearance
• Have or be able to obtain DV clearance
• Be a sole UK National.
An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, with a close working client relationship. Collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.