Any Capgemini UK Base Location. Willigness to travel to Barrow in Furness ( 1 in 3 / 4 Weeks).
An overview of the role
You will be working within the secured space, delivering great customer support acting as a single point of contact for IT user related issues. You will be working within a team environment working in collaboration to deliver a high standard of IT related customer Service. The role is on a shift basis rota.Working on a client site as a single point of contact for IT user related issues delivering exceptional customer support.
• Undertake a range of equipment installations and configuration activities for complex or high business impact solutions.
• Configure core infrastructure components e.g. Switches, routers, firewalls etc.
• Perform impact assessments on large or complex networks.
• Build test plans and analyses results.
• Provide on the job training to others.
- Expected to have undertaken other Network roles
- Will typically be qualified to Cisco CCNA level or vendor equivalent accreditations
- Preferably be qualified to Cisco CCNP level or similar or working towards CCNP accreditation
- Will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of networks including network security, virtual private networking (VPN) converged networks and broadband technologies.
- Will have the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot LAN/WAN/Voice network Infrastructures for enterprise organisations.
- Will be Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas
- Cisco ACI experience (preferred)
- Demonstrates behavioural competencies associated with frequent change, urgency and versatility
- Be able to gain SC Clearance or be SC Cleared
- Be a sole UK National (condition of clearance
Why this role?
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.You will be working within a team environment working in collaboration to deliver a high standard of IT related customer service.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm