Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
- An experienced Network engineer with proven thought technical implementations and administration;
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions;
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions;
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems;
- Planning to improve or develop your technical skills around IT designs and solutions;
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP,
- Experience in managing LAN and WAN,
- At least 3 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-level networking solutions including following technologies:
- NG Firewall experience is desirable (Palo Alto, Fortigate, Checkpoint etc.)
- Juniper (Junos)
- Corporate Wi-fi technologies (Aruba, Cisco, MIST, Fortigate etc.)
- Experience in configuration of switches, routers, VPN, firewalls, high availability,
- Experience in designing or transformation of network environments,
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Wintel is an advantage,
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools,
- Unified Communications & Collaboration, (audio visual, voice, video, teleconferencing, and conference room technology solutions) support/implementation experience is highly desirable,
- Network Certifications and Security Awareness will be advantageous,
- Very good troubleshooting and analytical skills,
- Very good English,
- Comfort in working within international environment.
This is an Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies.
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients as system engineer;
- Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions;
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers in designing IT solutions (Transformation Projects);
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues and provide deep technical knowledge to our internal team.
Our Engineers participate and actively support business initiatives by consulting and implementing reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Digital Workplace solutions based on Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and supporting technologies. They might be involved in design support and architecture support of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing