With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: .NET Developer
Location: New York, NY
Position: Full time
- Senior NET Developer Needs to have strong skills on C ASP NET Web API or RESTFUL
- Services Requires Multi threading
- Strong understanding of the environment management
- Administration side of NET IAS Solid knowledge of SQL and database with experience and good understanding of database concepts
- Oracle Sybase and or MS SQL
- Needs to have at least 1 year of working experience on Angular JS HTML CSS in addition to the above skills
- Solid knowledge of XML parsing DTD and schema Will work on FIAT development UCD regulations Server upgrades IT Risk services etc
- Responsibilities Implementing tasks independently from a technical perspective
- Working with others on the team to develop technology solutions that meet sponsors stakeholder requirements while demonstrating high levels of quality and productivity
- Implementing tasks designing application solutions fixing bugs to meet specific customer requirements
- Ability to develop software components and systems with technically sound design that also comply with acceptable standards
- Must be a team player work well with other team members
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.