Our client, one of the largest banks in the world , is looking for a senior developer with strong full-stack .NET skills to join the international team helping to drive returns and manage financial resources as well as structuring and financing activity. This includes managing capital, leverage, risk assets, funding, and tax optimization across all jurisdictions and entities on both the asset and liability side of the balance sheet.
- Use your .NET development skills in C#
including .net core
- Be a part of all aspects of software delivery – including analysis, requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Suggest and own improvements to our processes, environments, and systems – we appreciate the Innovation factor you will bring us
- Frequently communicate with Front Office traders and Middle Office operations
- Coordinate new software sprint releases
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience with .NET development
- Excellent SQL Server / MariaDB knowledge
- Extensive experience with client-server technology using web services
- Essential knowledge of automated testing
- Understanding the principles of Dependency Injection / IoC (e.g. Unity, Spring, Ninject)
- Understanding complex problems and translate them into solution respecting OOP fundamentals
- Knowledge of enterprise design patterns
- Team player familiar with Agile development concepts
- Fluent English
What will help you in the role:
- Familiarity with .NET Framework 4. _ _6__ / .net core 3.1 or later
- Experience with Messaging systems knowledge with WebSphere MQ / Solace / ZeroMQ
- Good web development knowledge such as asp.net core and React
- Active development using GIT repositories
- Python development skills
- Exposure to Order Management Systems
- Experience with Web API testing and debugging
- Derivatives knowledge and understanding of the front to backflow process
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking, you will stay at the top of the technological game with us.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!