Financial Services is part of a global organization at Capgemini. In Stockholm, we are a team with more than 100 enthusiastic and driven colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences, and we are working with the largest bank and insurance companies in Sweden.
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
About the role as Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for you who want to work at the forefront of digital transformation. You will be part of a dedicated and experienced development team. You will work with some of the largest bank and insurance companies and you will work in projects that help our customers to realize their digital visions. We offer and execute the complete chain from advice in the early stages to development and deployment in an agile work environment. Some companies might not be located in Stockholm, so you’ll work remote or travel in Sweden. You decide for yourself how far you want to go – we support you with customized skills development, certifications, and interesting customer assignments.
This is what you’ll do:
- Working in highly collaborative agile teams that typically includes Software Engineers, Architect, Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Develop/take part in developing components of the technical solution proposal
- Design and develop enterprise level applications utilizing ASP.Net MVC, Web API’s
- Develop/take part in developing technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Method Agile/ Scrum Framework
- Help in identifying and escalating problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
We are looking for you that have
- Good knowledge of English and Swedish
- 6-8 years relevant experience in Microsoft .NET Technology stack
- Deep knowledge of C#, ASP.NET Core, WFP and .NET Framework
- Experience building and consuming Web Services, Web API’s, and REST API’s including legacy (Mainframe integration)
- Knowledge of tools: GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Proven experience in taking lead developer roles in development teams
- Experience in developing complex solutions includes all tiers of the application: user interface, business logic, database, workflows, and reporting, and be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future solutions
- Strong understanding of Object Orientated concepts, modern architecture, and design patterns
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Experience in writing unit tests and test automation scripts as needed in collaboration with Tester
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 2200 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization.
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
We are looking forward getting your application. Review of applications will start in August, after summer break. During the current travel restrictions due to Corona pandemic, we will prioritize your application if you are located in Sweden and preferably Stockholm.