Our client is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind it.
Clients’ Investment Managers (BIM) is responsible for helping to drive returns and manage financial resources as well as structuring and financing activity across all branches. This includes managing capital, leverage, risk assets, funding, and tax optimization across all jurisdictions and entities on both the asset and liability side of the balance sheet. BIM allows our client to drive competitiveness while identifying innovative financing solutions for our clients globally as our model evolves within a changing regulatory framework.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with good knowledge and experience in .NET, able to own the business features from its inception all the way through the analysis, development, automation, and testing to the successful delivery in production.
- Be responsible for the analysis development and timely delivery of new features and functionalities as well as enhancements to the existing core systems
- Participate in delivering tight project plans, recognizing needs around testing, integration, and high-quality software
- Suggest and own improvements to our processes, environments, and systems
- Communicate frequently with Front Office traders and Middle Office operations
- Coordinate new software sprint releases
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced C# .NET developer
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent SQL Server / MariaDB knowledge
- Extensive client-server technology using web services
- Essential knowledge of automated testing
- Proactive in object-oriented design and working knowledge of design patterns
- Understanding the principles of Dependency Injection / IoC (e.g. Unity, Spring, Ninject)
- Familiar with key principles of Agile software development (incl. CI, TDD)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology using Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
Skills that will help you in the role:
- .NET Framework 4.6 / .net core 3.1 or later
- Messaging systems knowledge with WebSphere MQ / Solace / ZeroMQ
- Good web development knowledge such as asp.net core and React
- Active development using GIT repositories
- Python development skills
- Exposure to Order Management Systems
- Web API testing and debugging tools
- Derivatives knowledge and understanding of the front to backflow process
Does it sound tempting? Do not hesitate and share your CV with us!