Our client is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind it.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with good knowledge and experience in .NET, able to own the business features from its inception all the way through the analysis, development, automation, and testing to the successful delivery in production.
- Join the Delta-1 Front Office development team to develop, maintain and support a suite of applications for the Delta-1 trading desk
- Be responsible for the analysis development and timely delivery of new features and functionalities as well as enhancements to the existing core systems
- Participate in the architecture and design decisions
- Support the strategic growth of the applications including the integration of cutting-edge technologies, DevOps principles, and cloud technologies
- Interact with the end-users to understand issues/feedback and incorporate the same in developing solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes and the systems
- Support for the overall system during business hours, based on a team rotation
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience with Microsoft .NET development in C# – preferably incl. WPF, WCF etc.
- Technical competence and professionalism in all aspects of software delivery – including analysis, requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand complex problems and translate them into solution respecting OOP fundamentals
- Knowledge of relational databases (ideally MSSQL)
- Understanding of enterprise design patterns
- Team player familiar with Agile development concepts
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of web front-end development as well as full-stack development skills
- Familiarity with messaging platforms such as SWIFT, MQ, or Solace
- Cloud technology and AWS
- Experience with Equity Derivatives
What we use across the team:
- C# .NET 4.x – incl. WCF, WPF
- RESTful APIs
- Development tools such as Visual Studio + ReSharper, Git/BitBucket, Nexus, NuGet, TeamCity, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Agile and DevOps techniques
- Messaging middleware (ICE, Solace, MQ)
Does it sound tempting? Do not hesitate and share your CV with us!