Capgemini has been an approved MuleSoft integration partner since 2015. Our close collaboration has led to many joint successes. Together, MuleSoft and Capgemini deliver an on-premise, cloud and hybrid integration platform based on open-source API connectivity. Capgemini regularly garners praise for its MuleSoft and integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2020 MuleSoft Global Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2020 MuleSoft JAPAC Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2020 MuleSoft EMEA Practice Development Partner of the Year
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our dedicated MuleSoft integration team partner with businesses to assist at any stage of the digital transformation journey. From conception to delivery, we have a proven track record of architecting and successfully delivering enterprise MuleSoft integration solutions at scale. Our delivery excellence is recognised, positioning us as the MuleSoft Partner of choice in the APAC region.
Within our MuleSoft team, we are continually driving customer value by leveraging the power of MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, one of the world’s leading digital integration platforms. Our focus areas are: Strategy and Architecture, Platform and Solution Design, Enterprise Integration and Delivery across the entire MuleSoft Platform and lifecycle.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- This role is central to this MuleSoft Partner team and will drive customer satisfaction.
- This role is key to the business, explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences, including business stakeholders, vendors and experienced software developers/architects.
- You will be part of a large client engagements, work with MuleSoft management, help mentor the Australian based team and work closely with C-Level management.
- You will be be responsible in gathering and analysing requirements and provide technical advice and best practices with respect to integration development and implementation.
- You will provide solution and integration development using MuleSoft including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Anypoint Runtime Fabric experience is a must.
- Strong Integration / SOA / API and ESB background using any integration tool is required
- Good knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks - e.g. MuleSoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, webMethods, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and CICD
- Mule ESB 3.x or Mule ESB 4 experience is highly preferred
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.