- Develop integration workflows using Mule ESB framework.
- Design and develop ESB/SOA Mule flows for integration of services with underlying systems, following established enterprise integration patterns based on latest Mule versions ( 3.5 and up ).
- Integrate web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- Configure different Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, File, JDBC, FTP, SFTP.
- Understand how to work with API’s using API Designer.
- Understand the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Create snapshots and Amazon machine images (AMI) of the instances for backup and creating clone instances.
- Define AWS Security Groups which act as virtual firewalls that control the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 , Lambda instances.
- Use Docker for virtualization, Ship, Run and Deploy the application securely for fasten the Build/Release Engineering.
- Develop Chef Cookbooks and Recipes to manage systems configuration.
- Use Chef to provision AWS and Azure services and also managed those nodes.
- Experience writing Shell, Perl, Ruby and Python scripts to automate the deployments.
- Work with different Bug tracking tools like JIRA, Remedy, HP quality center and IBM clear quest.
- Configure services like DNS, NIS, NFS, LDAP, SAMBA, Send Mail, FTP, Remote access on Linux.
- Mulesoft & Cloud