Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insight & Data practice, largely as a result of the growth in our existing client portfolio and a number of new business wins, we intend to recruit a number of Master Data Management Consultants/Architects with relevant technical, consulting and communication skills and with a proven track record of delivery within the data management and business analytics arena. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client facing skills gained within large corporate enterprise, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
As many of our clients are in the public sector Swedish language (talking and writing) is a request.
As an MDM Technical Architect/Developer within Capgemini, you will be working within the Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most innovative client engagements across a variety of industry sectors.
- Bring industry best practices for MDM implementations to the table
- Consulting, leading and technical design of large, complex applications, and business solutions for MDM implementations
- Contributing to the analysis of master data requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities on a detailed technical level
- Partnering with clients to gather necessary understanding of data integration, data definitions and objects and data mapping and descriptions
- Focusing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools for defining Quality levels for “The Golden Record”
- Performing basic technical configurations for POC’s and Pilots as well as design and technical architecture for development teams
- Supervise all technical activities related to the implementation of MDM applications
- Responsible for configuration and development of application modules under development
- Be responsible for solution technical documentation and updates
Experience and Competences
- Significant experience (3-4 years) of on at least 2 end-to-end MDM projects in all aspects of the MDM project Life cycle, such as Data consolidation, Data Quality, Data matching and Merging Governance and Data Publication mechanism
- Experience with leading MDM applications for Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica, IBM and others
- Experience with Mastering Party/Customer, Product, Location/Asset or Finance domains in setting up the MDM solution – preferably in two or more domains
- Experience in technical aspect of data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and validation rules and processes.
- Experience in understanding and formulating business Rules set ups and Approval workflow in guiding business processes
- Experience in identification and management of referential, metadata repositories and governing policies and procedures to securely hold the quality of these repositories
- Clear understanding of data Lineage and ability to document the lineage from the transformations to publication of data
- The candidate should also have hand-on experience in Master Data Modeling techniques, Master Data domains (Customer, Product, Asset, Supplier etc. ), Data Quality and Information Governance
- Experience in documentation, equipped with analytical and Problem-solving skills and well adept with interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Feel free to get in touch with Agnes Novrin, Senior Recruiter, Insights & Data, Capgemini Sweden at email@example.com or +46730452486
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.