Title: Senior Manager UX Architect (Designer)
Location: Charlotte, NC ( Remote until Covid)
- Be an effective communicator across multidisciplinary teams including Consultants Engineers Product Managers and other business partners in a collaborative environment
- Comfort with ambiguity in early product definition stages
- A focus on problem solving first and foremost with an ability to understand and balance user goals with business strategy and technical feasibility
- Maintaining a user centered design approach as you pursue complex design problems and influence product strategy Participating in product research and analysis always striving to know the customers for whom you are designing
- Balancing tactical design work with critical thinking and helping other designers do the same
- Working closely with consultants to support business needs
- Work side by side with product manager and engineering during the design phase of features to ensure that proposed work is feasible to implement and subsequently implemented correctly
- At least 2-3 yrs. of User Experience & UX Designer Experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.