At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact. Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting team at Capgemini Group. We ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients by combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise.
You have at least a couple of years of experience as an architect within Financial Services working in complex business transformation projects. Experience from working with payments, cards, regulatory requirements, digitalization as well as agile methodology is meritorious. You know how to specify and analyse both functional and technical requirements and have experience in stakeholder management.
What you’ll do:
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
- Support project cost estimation and budgeting, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader
- Collaborate closely with our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your vision and make the best use of current development practices.
- Collaborate with our clients’ architecture teams and their review boards
- Maintain technical relationships with our technology partners.
- Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to Capgemini colleagues.
- Contribute and participate in the Capgemini community of architects
- Continually develop your architecture skills through training, internal and industry certifications
What you’ll bring:
- A proven track record of working as a solution designer and or architect role.
- Experience of microservice-based architectures
- Experience of API-centric architectures and integration strategies
- Experience with OpenBanking is advantageous
- Experience of working in collaborative teams
- Working with distributed, offshore delivery teams.
- Development and DevOps background/experience preferrable but not essential
- Experience of building scalable, resilient, and secure applications
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Knowledge of exploiting Cloud platform(s) for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.