Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Throughout our history, we have set ourselves apart from the competition with our strong technological culture and sound knowledge of business challenges faced by our clients. Innovation at its core; powered by technology. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com.
People matter, results count.
Role: Core Banking Solutions Lead
Location: Anywhere in East coast
Type: Full time Permanent with benefits
We are seeking a top-performing Solution Lead to help drive our solution sales pipeline across a number of digital core banking solution sets. The candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience, demonstrated sales attributes/capabilities, strong client facing skills and able to partner with other members of the team and organization to help identify, pursue and win solution led deals.
The Solution Manager is responsible for working with the solution teams to understand the nature and attributes/characteristics of the solution set, define and execute the go-to-market sales strategy and approach in collaboration with account teams and market development executives. The role will require interaction with internal stakeholders as well as engaging and facing off to clients.
· Will shape and define the go-to-market sales strategy and approach for domain led solutions.
· Will drive, manage and execute the sales strategy and approach this will include coordinating efforts with account teams as well as executing direct sales initiatives/outreached themselves.
· Build effective working relationships with practice teams, alliance teams and existing account teams / new business sales teams to identify and pursue opportunities.
· Engage with senior client business and technology stakeholders as part of the sales process to position our solutions and capabilities.
· Responsible for managing and reporting against the solution sales targets and pipeline.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· He/ She will be able to talk the Banking domain language and will additionally possess strong relationship management / solution selling skills.
· An ideal candidate will have experience in shaping and driving technology business transformation with experience in the range of 10 to 15 years of which 5 years should be in building new business.
· Strong grasp of current market trends and industry challenges.
· Comfortable operating and selling in matrix environments.
· Exposure and experience in global delivery model.
· Experience and exposure in Core Banking sales and delivery (FIS, Fiserv, Jack Henry, Temenos, Finacle, Mambu) would be highly beneficial.
· Should have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Experience interfacing with the customers and vendors at various levels especially up to the CXO level.
· Must demonstrate the ability to be a team player attitude.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –