At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 7,000 talented individuals works with leading companies to design and create advanced real-world digital solutions and future business models, solving their most complex business and technology challenges.
The focus of your role:
Are you passionate about improving operations and making a difference to company results? Are you comfortable with interfacing directly with the customer, solving problem and directing a team toward the right outcome? Do you have a strong background in Operations and Enterprise Transformation?
We need a Senior Manager who has knowledge and experience in transformation and improvement initiatives with a focus on corporate excellence. You’ll have a history of successful business case development, strategy & projects that have involved improved operations across people, process and technology. You will have a proven record of growing client relationships through developing solutions and improvement initiatives that solve business challenges, and leading teams in strategy and transformation engagements. This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
What you’ll do:
- Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs, often acting as an evangelist, mediator or thought leader.
- Business case development covering people, process and technology, for enterprise transformations of the digital core
- Designing and implementing new systems, processes and transitioning clients to new business operating models
- Leading and managing cross functional teams located locally and virtually
- Working with Business Development Executives to identify and develop opportunities.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise processes, transformation, project delivery, process consulting & re-engineering, business operating models, strategy and business case development
- Strong consulting experience
- Corporate, Finance & operational experience with relevant degree
- ERP experience covering all core enterprise functions
- Organisational change management experience
- Outsourcing & shared service experience
- Planning, organisation and resource management
- Knowledge of standard processes with experience across multiple sectors
- Excellent communication, client management and negotiation skills
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.